Apple, the leader of the tablet market, offers models with features that are almost like laptops. The 8th Generation iPad, which attracts attention with its features and price, has turned into a highly curious device, especially after the transition to distance education in schools. Through Kerem’s eyes: 8th Generation iPad Air review We are here with the video.
8th Generation iPad review from Kerem’s eyes
ShiftDelete.Net We continue to appear with different content on the YouTube channel. In this video 8th Gen iPad review We are here with you. If you wish, let’s not extend the word further and leave you with our video.
10.2 inch Retina IPS LCD The model with the screen can offer 500 nits of brightness. The 8th Gen iPad meets the expectations in terms of camera performance with an 8 Megapixel f / 2.4 rear camera and a 1.2 Megapixel f / 2.2 front camera.
The device that is powered by the Apple A12 Bionic processor, 3 GB RAM It comes across with. The processor with 2 2.5 GHz Vortex and 4 1.6 GHz Tempest cores provides the opportunity to play new generation games without any problems thanks to the 4-core Apple GPU. Also the device 32 GB and 128 GB There are 2 different storage options.
8th Gen iPad specifications
– Screen: 10.2 inch – 1620 x 2160 pixels – Retina IPS LCD
– Processor: Apple A12 Bionic
– Memory and Storage: 32 GB, 128 GB – 3 GB RAM
– Rear camera: 8 Megapiksel f/2.4
– Your camera: 1.2 Megapiksel f/2.2
– Battery: 32.4 Wh
– Connection: LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
– Colors: Silver, Gold, Space Gray
– Size and weight: 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm – 490 gram