Deputy Minister of Transport Ömer Fatih Sayan, Facebook data breach Afterwards, it published a list of measures for Turkish citizens. Sharing the dimensions of the data tenderer, Sayan explained item by item what users should do.
Deputy Minister made a statement on Facebook data breach
Recently, Facebook’s estimated data leaked in 2018 was distributed free of charge on the internet. The company also made a statement regarding Turkey’s found that about 533 million users in 106 countries of the data.
KVKK, announced that it started an investigation on the issue after the data breach. After the announcement BTK and Ministry of Transport An explanation was made by.
Making a statement about the Facebook data breach, Deputy Minister of Transport Ömer Fatih Sayanmade warnings about what kind of precautions users should take.
Users phone, location, date of birth and email Saying that his data was accessed, Sayan, “It is of great importance that all our citizens using Facebook take the measures published by USOM” used the expressions.
In the guide published by BTK on Facebook data breach;
– Change your password, even if user passwords are not among the data captured.
– Do not subscribe to corporate (business) e-mail accounts and social media platforms.
– Do not use similar or identical passwords in different social media.
– Watch out for phishing attacks.
– Use passwords that are difficult to guess.
– Enable two-step verification.
Another data scandal is happening on Facebook.
The phone, location, date of birth and e-mail data of nearly 20 million citizens were published on a hacker platform.
It is of great importance that all our citizens using Facebook take the measures published by USOM. pic.twitter.com/RHUb1TLBzi
– Dr. OMER FATİH SAYAN (@ofatsayan) April 5, 2021
What do you think about the leakage of personal data due to the vulnerabilities of the social media giant. Do not forget to mention your opinion in the comments.