In Istanbul Over the age of 65 and Under 20 years old The public transport restriction has been lifted. Within the scope of coronavirus measures in Istanbul in line with the decision taken by the Governorship of Istanbul 15 January 2021Public transport ban over 65 and under 20 years of age starting from 4 Mart was terminated as of date.
Within the scope of normalization measures for the new period Ministry of InteriorWith the circular issued by low, middle and high risk in cities in the group Over the age of 65 and Under 20 The restriction on the use of public transport imposed for Turkey has been terminated. In Istanbul, which is in the high risk group, the bans have ended as of March 4, 2021.
on the other hand very high risk Let us state that the age restriction continues in the cities in the group.
as you will remember Will start as of March 1 and it was announced that some restrictions would be lifted. According to the statement that came after that announcement in provinces divided into four categories according to risk announced the first decisions of the gradual normalization process from the opening of restaurants to face-to-face education, from weekend bans to weekday restriction hours.
In this context, the decisions were announced as follows;
– Weekend curfews in low and medium risk provinces stood up. Sundays will continue in high and very high risk provinces.
– In all pre-school education institutions and 8th and 12th grades in primary schools face-to-face training begins.
– Education begins at other levels in low and medium risk provinces.
– In high and high risk provinces only face to face in high schools exams will be held.
– Very high-risk provinces in Turkey outside the restaurant, cafe, coffeehouse, so in places such as tea garden in the morning from 7 to 19:00 in the evening of 50 may work capacity.
– Facilities such as astro pitches and swimming pools in low-risk provinces between 09:00 in the morning and 19:00 in the evening will operate.
– Public working hours will return to normal in all provinces.
– The regulation on citizens over 65 and under the age of 20, whose curfew hours are limited, has been lifted in low and medium risk provinces, and the curfew time will be increased in high and high risk provinces.
– Ceremonies such as weddings will be limited to 100 people in low and medium risk provinces, and 50 people in high and very high risk provinces.
As a result of these decisions, in Istanbul as of today Over the age of 65 and Under 20 years old lifted the public transport restriction.