ASUSrecently introduced ROG Phone 5 serisi got its first update. The phone took its place among the popular phones from day one with its design and powerful hardware.
In the published update package; new e-spor mode, ROG Akira Character theme pack, new control gestures and ROG Vision There are many innovations such as a new animation for.
Rog Phone 5, one of Asus’ newest phones, received its first update
6.7 inch Coming with a Full HD + AMOLED display, ROG Phone 5 comes with a 144Hz refresh rate. HDR10+ Supporting device, 2.5D Corning Glass Victus screen protection is provided.
Qualcomm’s processor Snapdragon 888Powered by the phone, it offers 6,000 mAh battery capacity. 64 Megapixels to the main camera; It is accompanied by a 13 megapixel ultra wide angle and 5 megapixel macro camera. On the front is 24 Megapixels selfie It has a camera.
Ultimate in the model of the world first 18GB RAMof the phone that has; other models have 8 GB or 12 GB RAM options. In the storage section, there are 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB options.
18.0830.2101.73 software version and ZS673KS The update provided with the model number is distributed in batches. To check if you have received the new update settings> system> system updates You need to go to the section. You can also manually update your firmware if you haven’t received the OTA update.
Other features in the update package, which also promises an optimized camera experience, are as follows;
- System mod settings have been improved in Armory Crate.
- Added new animation editor for ROG Vision in Armory Crate. Now supports share and import functions.
- Brand new motion control gestures have been added in AirTrigger 5.
- E-Sports Mode: A competitive mode specially designed for e-sports competitions on the power button menu screen during the game.
- ROG Akira Character theme pack has been added.
- Multiple theme packs have been added in collaboration with popular game publishers.
- User experience optimized for the camera.
- System stability has been increased.
- Optimized ROG Vision.
- Charge stability has been improved.