Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra long use test UKT We are here with the video. Hakkı Alkan talked about the experience of Galaxy S21 Ultra, which he used for 3 months. Samsung’s most powerful and up-to-date smartphone is under the spotlight.
Samsung Galaxy S21 UKT! – What we lived in 3 months
Galaxy S21 Ultra, which is very ambitious with its technical features In 3 months we subjected it to a long use test. We also briefly touched on the technical details of the phone, but we mainly conveyed our experiences. We also tried the device’s S Pen support. If you wish, let’s leave you alone with the video without further ado.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra In the long use test UKT video, we covered every detail of the phone. The device; We examined its camera, battery, performance and other features. We also explained the pros and cons of the phone according to our experience.
Galaxy S21 Ultra specifications
– Screen: Dynamic AMOLED with 6.8 inch QHD + (1440 x 3200) resolution HDR10 + support, 120 Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
– Processor: Exynos 2100 (5 nm) (Snapdragon 888 in some regions)
– Memory and Storage: 12 GB RAM + 128 GB / 256 GB storage – 16 GB RAM + 512 GB storage
– Battery: 5,000 mAh / 25W fast charging / 15W wireless charging / 4.5W reverse charging
– Rear Camera: 12 Megapixel f / 2.2 ultra wide angle + 108 Megapixel f / 1.8 wide angle with optical image stabilizer + 10 Megapixel f / 2.4 3x optical zoom telephoto + 10 Megapixel f / 4.9 OIS supported 10x optical zoom periscope / telephoto
– Your Camera: 40 Megapiksel f/2.2
– OS: Android 11 and One UI 3.1 interface
– Colors: Phantom black and Phantom silver
– Box contents: S21 Ultra 5G ve USB Type-C