Raspberry Pi models IoT, server and media player It is actively used in many areas such as. Developed for end users today Raspberry Pi Pico We made a control process with the model.
We wrote software with Raspberry Pi Pico and made a control process!
You can control with your C / C ++ SDK, the official MicroPython port or the Raspberry Pi Pico microcontroller card.
If you forgot what was programmed with the Raspberry Pi Pico and the program was created using the Pico C / C ++ SDK, it will usually have a name embedded in the binary and other useful information. You can use the Picotool command line utility to find out these details.
Raspberry Pi Pico technical features:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip
- Dual core Arm Cortex M0 + processor, dynamic clock frequency up to 133 MHz
- 264KB SRAM and 2 MB onboard Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- Device and host powered USB 1.1
- Low power sleep and sleep modes
- Drag and drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pin
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on chip
- Temperature sensor
- On-chip time-lapse floating point libraries
- 8 × Programmable I / O (PIO) state machines for dedicated peripheral support