Anyone who thinks that software dealing with people has an order between cables is actually wondering what these people carry in their bags. In this video, everyone will be able to find out what a software developer carries in their bag.
What is in the software developer bag of 53 thousand TL?
The most curious of software developers who live in technology, “What’s in your bag?” The question is answered with this video. Let’s leave you with this fun video. Have a good time.
To purchase items in the bag:
What are the products in the bag?
Most of the accessories or devices that most of us do not need to keep with them in daily life are always with people who are interested in software. Because dealing with software also requires getting organized and producing solutions in case of a possible problem or error. In this regard, the software developers generally have almost all their devices ready with them.
The list of products in the bag is as follows:
– Fujifilm X-T4 Silver + Xf 18-55mm Lens Kit
– Sony Zv-1 Vlog Digital Camera
– 7th Gen iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 128GB
– AirPods Pro
– M1 processor MacBook Air 8 GB memory 512 GB storage
– Baseus Mulight Quick 33W 30.000 mAh Powerbank
– Asus ZenScreen Go 15.6 inch External Display
– Samsonite Guard IT çanta
– Wue Aluminum Tablet and Phone Stand
– Baseus Type-C to SD çevirici
Kingston Nucleum MacBook input multiplexer
– TP-Link M7350 4G LTE modem/router
– Rode Wireless Go wireless microphone
– Microphone for Saramonic Blink 500 B2
– SanDisk Extreme 1 TB portable SSD
– Raspberry Pi 4
– Plantronics Backband FIT 350 wireless headset
– Ulanzi MT-08 mini adjustable desktop tripod