Xiaomi was the first Snapdragon 888 earlier this year Wed 11 came out with the model. Company; highly anticipated last month Xiaomi Me 11 Ultra and We 11 Dec introduced models. These phones, which attract attention with their assertive features, also IP68 blazed a trail with its certificate.
No phone that the Chinese company has put on the market to date has not been certified for water resistance. But Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Dec, these were the first phones to receive this certificate.
Mi 11 Ultra made a show of power underwater
Company Mi 11 Ultraunderlined this step by making the opening of the box under water. Placed at the bottom of the pool by the underwater diver, the Mi 11 Ultra was unboxed. The company, which made such a promotion for the first time, managed to attract attention. Here is the underwater box opening of the Mi 11 Ultra:
As you can see in the video above, Xiaomi’s flagship shows how resistant it is even with the underwater box opening. IP68 The device, which is certified, is also resistant to impacts thanks to its Gorilla Glass glass and ceramic back cover.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
– Size and Weight: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm – 234 gram
– Screen: 6.81 inç AMOLED – 1440 x 3200 piksel – 10 bit – Gorilla Glass Victus – HDR10+
– Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 – 5 nm – 2.84 GHz – octa-core
– Memory and Storage: 8 GB RAM – 256 GB storage / 12 GB RAM – 256 GB or 512 GB storage – UFS 3.1
– Your Camera: 20 Megapixels – f / 2.2 aperture – wide angle
– Rear Camera: 50 Megapixel f / 2.0 wide angle – 48 Megapixel f / 4.1 periscope telephoto – 48 Megapixel f / 2.2 ultra wide – 8K video recording
– OS: Android 11 – MIUI 12.5 interface
– Battery: 5000 mAh – 67W fast charging – 10W reverse charging
– Colour options: Ceramic White, Ceramic Black
– Additional Features: Fingerprint on screen, IP68 certification, Harman Kardon speakers